Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Where in the World Is Jeff? 9/30-10/5

Already hit a pair of games yesterday - busy & interesting rest of the week!

Today (Tuesday) - Guilderland boys soccer heads to Clifton Park to take on Shen, ranked #9 in the state in AA. Game starts at 4:15, and I'll join the mayhem. Missed out on a Stillwater trip last week - making up for it tonight, as their girls soccer squad has a 7:00 start against Mechanicville.

Wednesday, maybe a couple girls soccer games, but probably just one. The definite is in Voorheesville, where they take the pitch against Ravena. If I'm anywhere at night, it's a Foothills trip for Amsterdam @ Broadalbin, but taking the night off sounds more appealing.

Thursday is a goody. The 4:15 game features two state-ranked squads battling: 14th ranked Saratoga visits #20 Niskayuna in ladies' fĂștbol. At night, I'll run to Colonie where #11 Columbia visits the home team in girls soccer. At the same time, Bethlehem football will be playing at Colonie, so I'll probably hop back and forth!

Friday Friday, gotta get down on Friday! I guess the 4:15 will be another girls soccer game.. visiting the Cannoneer turf for the first time for Fonda/Watervliet. The big one is at night though, making another trip to Schalmont - my 4th of the year and 2nd for football - for Ravena/Schalmont pigskin! Thankfully there's a Cumberland Farms a mile away from Schalmont.. Free Coffee Friday!!

Saturday - Morning start, kinda, as Mohonasen soccer heads to Burnt Hills for an 11:30 start. I'll stay in Burnt Hills for the football game. BH-BL, coming off a loss, hosts South Glens Falls, coming off a win. Just wanted to say that because I never thought I'd have the chance. May or may not stop at Stillwater for their 6:00 girls soccer start against Lake George, but likely taking a break until the night falls. Guilderland awaits, as we have a later start for football. CBA @ Guilderland, 7:30. I'll be there, as should you!

Sunday... you never know. I might head to Vermont @ UAlbany soccer in the afternoon. The possibilities are endless.

Thank God I don't have stalkers... at least I hope I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment