Friday, November 7, 2014

So, about the pictures...

I have a lot of them. I've been thinking about just putting them all up, but debating on where/when/how to do it. After a little consideration, this is what I'm doing:

I'll keep utilizing Facebook as a place to throw all the pictures. When I put pics on Facebook, I'm not touching them up before because who's got time for that? If there's something you'd want me to touch up, let me know and I'll sharpen it up or whatever it needs. Over the next week or two, I'll be sorting and putting all the pictures up in albums. What I've traditionally done is put them in albums by game, but to make it easier for everyone looking for their own shining faces, I'm going to now sort them by school. If you're a Burnt Hills football player and want to see yourself somewhere, look in the Burnt Hills football album. As you can tell, this is going to take a little while - which is why I don't promise it tonight, or this weekend. I have homework, work, and a life (ok, maybe not that.. but at least 2 out of 3).

My only problem - I regret to say that the laptop I stored all of my pictures from September 2013 through the back half of this September took a dump. There's a chance that I can maybe extract the pics from there, but it's pretty slim. So, the only ones I can draw from are ones that are already on FB, Instagram, and ones from September 8 of this year and on. It's still quite a nice sample set - at least for Section 2. Section 3 is kinda screwed unfortunately.

Stay tuned, I'll release something when I've got it all done!

No comments:

Post a Comment